2014 Skyleader GP One
within 6 days!
SkyFreedom Aviation is offering motivated pilots
the chance to buy our GP One demonstrator aircraft
and earn sales commission as a Skyleader regional agent.
- carbon-composite airframe
- NZ-new in Jan 2014
- 152 hrs TTAF (1848 hr TBO)
- flies beautifully - instructors love it for training
- good take-off/landing performance, even in cross-winds
- copes well with turbulence, mountain terrain + farm strips
- has done many multi-day cross-country trips
- economical - less than 10 litres per hour in circuit, 12.5 lph @ 100 knot cruise
- standard GP One equipment (including full-aircraft parachute, wheel fairings, towbar, etc)
- extras - cabin heater, digital 'in-flight' hourmeter, multiple carbon-fibre storage lockers, tie-downs
- maintained by LAMEs (or under their supervision)
- upgraded by Skyleader technicians in June 2015 to latest factory specs
Designed to 600kg LSA international standards.
Registered in NZ as a microlight (ZK-WLB), so is ideal for aero club flight training or private use.
Find more info and pics at GP One page and in News Blog
$100,000 + GST selling price (negotiable for prospective Skyleader sub-agents)
This Skyleader GP One demonstrator has been sold to a Kiwi guy who lives in Queensland, Australia.
Contact Bruce Conway if you want to test fly this GP One (in Australia) and then order a new GP One.